All allied health professionals are required to continue their lifelong learning and remain up to date with the evidence and current practice. For many of us, this is part of our registration process each year. For Australian occupational therapists it’s in the form of ‘Continued Professional Development’ points, where for Australian speech pathologists it’s called ‘Self Regulation’ points.
Whatever you call it, it is a vital part of your profession and it should be easy to access and enjoy!
- access our resource library 24hrs / 7 days week
- learning styles to suit everyone, at home or on the go!
- live and recorded interactive webinars, podcasts, text based seminars
- minimum of weekly uploads, stay up to date with current practice
- access to EVERYTHING regardless of your background, experience or profession!
- specific events tailored to your specific profession
- inspirational and experiential seminars such as our “What it’s like to work…” series
- inter-disciplinary events covering topics common to all of us, eg self-care, time management, business coaching, funding applications, research designs etc etc
- self directed learning with structured reflection and self evaluation tools
- earn points for professional registration and we’ll keep track of it all for you!
We also have a particular interest in the difficulties in return to practice and are devising re-entry learning packages for various professional practice areas.
Any particular learning needs? Requests? That’s part of the process when you sign up so we can do all the hard work and preparation for you…
It’s PD when and how you need it.